Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays and all the best for the coming year.  So busy this year I wasn't able to keep up with this blog as much as I would like.  Like to thank Smuggler for our biggest year ever on the West Coast.  Next year marks my 15th year with the lads since they started.  Cartel, first year in business had an amazing run and have solidified their position in the business as a go to top flight editorial shop.  Q Dept opened in LA and managed so create some huge hits in both spots and VR.  Also on the VR side, Here Be Dragons continued to push the medium to new creative highs and look forward to seeing what they come up with in 2017.  The Yeti work from Farm League was a highlight for me, as was the animation and design work of Golden Wolf at Blacklist.  I'm very lucky to have a great roster of clients and partners.  Cheers.